Welcome to the 3rd Microbiome Movement – Maternal & Infant Health Summit 2021
This platform will unite industry and academics in the exploration of preventative and therapeutic treatment of the microbiome during pregnancy and early life. The discussion during this 3-day conference will cover key periods of pregnancy, birth and infant development to encompass a range of areas where therapeutic, nutritional targeting and research can be undertaken.
Take this opportunity to join the event and you can:
- Gain a complete understanding of the current research and therapeutic opportunities as we walk through the infant journey from in utero development through to the first 1000 days
- Understand the value of the mother’s experience and health for foetal development with talks from Siobhain O'Mahony and Mary Claire Kimmel
- Discover new therapeutic research into the vaginal microbiome, such as PhagoMed and Columbia University
- Build a broader understanding of the benefits of prevention with Evolve Biosystems highlighting cost-saving from early life treatments and the NIH’s push to advance this area of science
- Hear from Siolta Therapeutics and ParetoBio in developing therapeutic treatments for allergies
Join us to further your understanding of how cutting-edge science is helping establish a causal relationship between the maternal-infant microbiome and long-term health effects, and how this can be translated to demonstrate clinically validated solutions.
You can find out more by downloading a copy of our Full Event Guide