Welcome to the 2nd Microbiome Movement - Maternal & Infant Health Summit
The 2nd Microbiome Movement – Maternal & Infant Health Summit facilitates discussion around how to harness the microbiome in the first 1000 days of life to advance the translation of therapeutic, nutritional and preventative solutions.
This is your only opportunity to learn from large pharma, leading biotech’s, academic researchers and pediatric clinicians all in the same room, allowing in-depth discussion on key topics such as:
- The role the microbiome plays in the development of the immune system, allergies & autoimmune disease
- What lessons can be learnt from previous longitudinal studies that can help shape future research on the infant microbiome
- How metabolic disorders can be prevented through the utilization of the infant microbiome during early development
- Understanding the milk microbiome and the role it has on the developing infant
- How to utilize the microbiome to improve the treatment of conditions related to preterm birth
Join us to further your understanding of how cutting-edge science is helping establish a causal relationship between the maternal-infant microbiome & long term health effects, and how this can be translated to demonstrate clinically validated solutions.
Find out more in the full event guide here